Due to popular demand we are extending our weddings on a tight budget tips blogs. There are many ways to achieve this, especially in our electronic age.
Here is some more information that can be useful to safe money on your WEDDING INVITATIONS:
1. You can easily send your invitations and receive your RSVP electronically on many sites, specifically created for this purpose, like for example https://www.evite.com/.
2. You can also send your wedding invitations through emails or social media platforms.
3. Another creative idea is to set up your own wedding website and let your guests know about it. The RSVP can be done online or by phone then. There are many providers for a free website. www.site123.com is one of them.
4. By printing your own wedding invitations, you not only save money, but also open up room for creativity. You can create your very own invitations or use templates with beautiful designs. There are many sites to find free templates. One of them is https://www.thespruce.com/free-printable-wedding-invitations-1104047.
5. The last idea is probably the most creative: DIY invitations! You save money, get your own creativity going, stamp your own personality on it and have fun. Here are 500 DIY wedding invitation ideas https://www.thespruce.com/free-printable-wedding-invitations-1104047.
You can save extra money for postage by turning the RSVP envelope into an awesome postcard.
Have lots of fun creating your unique wedding invitations!